Office 365 Backup
Cloud data also needs a secure backup
Externalizing your data is now almost automatic, but why do so many businesses forget about their cloud data’s safety? Microsoft offers a wide range of productivity services; did you know that a secure Office 365 backup is not amongst them? Don’t just store and share your data; eliminate all data loss and corruption risks with a top-of-the-line Office 365 Backup.
With Office 365 Backup, data is backed up and recoverable in just a few clicks
With 4 automatic backups per day, unlimited storage and retention, and simple, granular recovery, you can be assured that you are proactively protecting your customers’ data
What’s backed up?
- Exchange Online: mailboxes, Archives, folders, calendars, contacts, permissions and more.
- SharePoint Online: site collections, lists, libraries, folders, metadata, security settings and version history.
- Groupes Microsoft 365: group files, conversations, notes, sites and more.
- Microsoft Teams: channels, conversations, work files, meeting items, and more.
- OneDrive for Business: lists, libraries, folders, items, metadata, security settings and version history.
- Public Folders: mailboxes, messages, files, contacts, forms and validations.
- Project Online: project plans, tasks and files.
- Planner: Tasks, buckets, progression, labels and assignments.
- Dynamics 365 CRM: entities, archive documents, forms and field attributes without losing the corresponding metadata.
- Salesforce: Backup at the organization, object, record and field levels.
Stay informed, stay in control and easily restore
Monitor the consumption and growth of the data you’ve backed up. Extensive coverage and multiple powerful restoration options are available on an easy-to-use platform.
Search and retrieve
Locate missing, misplaced or deleted files or emails and recover them easily. Your technical support team and end users won’t waste their valuable time digging into all the trash bins of Microsoft 365/Office 365.
Your permission settings are preserved so that users can only find content they already have access to. The content is always in good hands!
Data Centre in Canada
The data is stored in Canada at the Azure Central Toronto data center, which meets the highest security standards: SSAE 16, CSAE 3416 and ISAE 3402.